How important is great communication?
Three Little Pigs Bar-B-Q was one of my very first customers on August 1st 2012 when I first started my professional cleaning business only cleaning windows at the time. I really wish that schools had taught me and many other children how important great communication is!!! So when I first started my professional cleaning business I thought things were going quite well the customers were happy and I was happy but before long money started to become an issue after having to pay for many different types of work equipment and keep a vehicle up and running a 2003 Chevy Cavalier. Life became quite difficult after the first couple of years in business 2015 was supposed to be the year that my business would Skyrocket, but due to me being naive and having a kind heart being willing to help anyone and not expecting anything back in return I got been Boozled by friends and family and buy some of my clients that were only concerned about the buck and not me. Pretty much in my life when people have realized that I am a kind person they would take my kindness for weakness and exploited customers got to the point to where they did not want to pay on time and I mindlessly kept going calling them customers even though they weren’t paying me anything for months at a time!!! Needless to say I suppose I was inexperienced it was not ready for business as I had thought! So mr. Charlie of Three Little Pigs was one of the great customers and I failed to communicate with him effectively, because I thought if he knew exactly what was going on in my life he would judge me….. I was so very wrong for that!!! I was lost and confused I did not know what to do I had great customers that treated me great and I tried to treat them great too, but them paying me on time was not enough I needed more of them because most of the customers I had paid me when they wanted to and I didn’t know a way out….. Now I know a way out and actually in fact better yet I won’t even do business dealings with people who don’t pay up anymore!!!
5145 Quince Rd, Memphis, TN 38117
(901) 685-7094
My dream is to get mr. Charlie back as a customer and treat him great as he has treated me great and to get back all of my other customers that I did not communicate effectively with!!! My promise to all of you new customers is that I will not worry about what you may think of me I will just simply tell you the facts and not try to hide anything! Yes absolutely I have been honest since my business has been opened, but I have held things back because of fear of being judged and I’m no longer going to be that way!!! This is my promise to all of you!!! I need your help building this brand so that I can make it a place of peace and comfort for those just like myself who need to work in a peaceful environment!!! There are good people that I want to hire to work for my company right now, but I can’t until I get more clientele!! Just give me a shot and I will blow you away with how great my communication skills have gotten and I will do everything in my power to help build up your brand as well!!! Today is my 6 year anniversary and I’m going to refer to my business as my six-year-old son, because just like a father tries to raise their child right I have also tried to raise my business right and with practice I am only getting better!!! I will be able to come out and give you a complimentary estimate as well as a 1 window cleaning demonstration of my work!!!

Comments
Post a Comment