Going shopping without arms” on #YouTube
This video is very inspiring to me, because it teaches me that if this young woman can do all she does by herself with no arms then I have no excuse with two arms and two legs!!! I don’t know if she will see my comment, but I did make a comment saying that she was very inspiring and that she could most definitely be a motivational speaker and make thousands doing it. There’s this other guy that I have heard about who has no arms and no legs and does motivational speaking. To all of you out there thinking someday I will own my own business, someday I will quit my job, someday I will travel the world. My suggestion to you is to start today, because as I have heard many times and have seen true for myself there is no really good time. This is actually the perfect time to find some sort of a business you can run from anywhere in the world and there are plenty, but do proceed with caution because as sad as it is there are people out there that will take advantage of you and you have to avoid them like the plague!! If you ever wonder to yourself: Is Satan the devil real? Well think about it turn on the television or even social media for that matter these days and you will see with your own eyes what things are. Is personally very evident to me that Satan and our loving Heavenly Father exist. So even though Satan does exist there are certain things he cannot do to you. Yes he is way more powerful than we are, but if you see someone else being successful at the level that you want to be it is possible for you to be successful as well! I have worked three different jobs over the past couple of months, but they all ended because I was treated terribly and only got paid minimum wage. So I will never go back to working for other people. After all I am a subcontractor who owns his own professional cleaning business!!! Be careful just because you are a distributor or an associate of a company does not mean that you own your own business.
Comments
Post a Comment