Are you providing #value?





I have got to change a lot about my life as it is, but especially when it comes to a whole new ballgame when you’re dealing with other people’s time!!!
Why did I friend request this potential real person? I do not know all I can tell you is, is what I know and can guess. At first when I started connecting with different people, before they really became my friends I really don’t think I had a plan other than supporting my business and reaching 5,000 connections as if they didn’t even matter….. I know this sounds really bad, but after all I am Real Allen Pope, so I want to live up to my name and not as a mirror way for you to find me across all social media, but also for it to have the meaning of continuously being honest as I have over the years. It’s like an athlete always trying to improve his skill of being very athletic, but if he does not continue to work on being healthy and fit he will not be able to perform as well and will pretty much be average. I want to be well above-average dominating my communication skills with my fellow human beings. I do not want a repeat of what has been happening over the years that I have been on social media, because I have not truly been connecting with my audience, my friends and excetera. I have learned a lot about building different types of relationships over the years and I have seen where I have failed and I have seen where I have succeeded. So even though some or not going to see things the right way or even possibly your way, it is extremely important to be an effective communicator in your personal life as well as your business life and quite honestly they should all reflect the same personality. Always strive to become better and quit saying things like oh well I’m in perfect. True you are imperfect, but you can remain average or you can work on being above-average and quite honestly the new average is 10X, so I plan to go 20X in my life!!! People will tell me the different things that I want in my life are unrealistic. Well I wonder if those same people still think that traveling to outer space is unrealistic? The truth is that you can change your reality, if you so choose and I am going to myself no matter what!!! Actually I have already begun and sometimes I am not going to say the exact correct things, because I am still working on being a more positive person in a very negative world. I am slowly turning my dreams or goals you might say into reality, because I’m taking action on them instead of leaving them in my head as most do!!! It can be quite tough to connect with some because they don’t believe in anything real and they will try and tell you how to run your business when they are still working a nine-to-five. I do not work a nine-to-five and I have come to learn that it is absolutely useless to try doing so!!! A lot of so-called entrepreneurs say you shouldn’t talk about politics or religion online! Hey you know what? What I do is none of your business!! Don’t like it??? Tough!!! I am not here on this Earth to be a people pleaser, but I am trying to please God. 





So the moral of the story is you won’t know how things are going to turn out until you try!!! Like for instance me doing this blog post. Sure I’m probably not doing things in the right way grammar wise, but someone who truly knows what they’re talking about when it comes to the English grammar old tactfully pointed out to me and I will be very appreciative, but if you do not try….. you will never get to see people’s true colors and as well learn how you can improve!!!






Comments
Post a Comment