I appreciate you #Inspiration

I definitely appreciate all of those who have been there for me!!!

Absolutely love helping others and I’ve done a lot of that in the past spending a large amount of my time not getting any real work done other than watching my friends videos and commenting on their content. For those of you that know me really really well know this is true, because us is business owners need all the help we can get course it is up to ourselves to make it work. I am slowly deciphering between pitching someone like they don’t think I care about them when I do with the fact that I know I care about them and pitching and selling has been given such a bad name it’s been hard for me to make sales because I’m afraid that I will lose friends over it!!! But I have decided recently that my health and overall quality of life can no longer worry about such things, because I prove all the time that I am genuine and I hope it’s enough for everyone.💙💙💙

I am really enjoying the $100 startup book that I am currently taking in and I wanted to share a few highlights with you! There was an example of a man going to a restaurant and having the chef ask him if you wanted to come in the back of the kitchen and help him make his food, we don’t go to restaurants to cook our own food usually we go there to catch a break from the frustrating day we’ve had and we know that we are going to have to pay more versus eating at home. Moral of the story is charge what you’re worth!!!

The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
https://amzn.to/2I3fDFD

Affiliate disclaimer:

I am an affiliate of Amazon and I will get a small commission if you buy the book within 24 hours of visiting the link and please know that the book will be the exact same price the only difference is you will be contributing to my personal blog, I want to bring you different tips about things that I’m currently involved in and will not always get paid for it, but I enjoy helping others!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video marketing

What is true happiness?